Download general terms and conditions (pdf)
- De Roos & Pen B.V. (hereinafter “the Firm”) is a private limited company incorporated under Dutch law for the practice of law, specialising in criminal law.
- The attorneys of the Firm are all registered with the Dutch National Bar Association, Neuhuyskade 94, 2596 XM The Hague, tel. 070 – 3353535.
- The Firm is filed with the Chamber of Commerce under number: 50376365.
- These Terms and Conditions are applicable to all assignments (including additional and subsequent assignments) that are carried out by persons employed by, active for and/or connected to the Firm, unless an agreement is reached otherwise in writing prior to the establishment of an assignment. The applicability of Terms and Conditions used by the client is expressly rejected, in the sense of Book 6, Section 225 paragraph 3 of the Dutch Civil Code.
- The execution of any assignment granted is undertaken exclusively for the benefit of the client. Third parties cannot derive any rights from the content of the activities undertaken.
- The legal relationship between the client and the Firm is governed by Dutch law. Any dispute that may arise between the client and the Firm will be exclusively submitted to the Dutch court.
- The Dutch text of these Terms and Conditions prevails above any translation thereof.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CALL: +31 (0)20 627 5411